The Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program of the University of Pennsylvania conducts research annually on think tanks all over the world. The Global Go To Think Tank Index Report summarizes the results by categorizing and listing world leading think tanks. We appear on 7 listings of the annual report this year.
– Tárki Social Research Institute ranks the highest in Hungary in the category of:
- Top Social Policy Think Tanks (5th in Central and Eastern Europe and 49th in the world)
- Best For Profit Think Tanks (among the top 50 in the world, with no others from Central and Eastern Europe)
- Best Independent Think Tanks (61st in the in the world, second among those listed from Central and Eastern Europe)
– Thanks to Kopint-Tárki Institute for Economic Research Co. (member of the Tárki Group), we also appear on listing for economic research as:
- the only Hungarian think tank among the Top Domestic Economic Policy Think Tanks (79th in the world)
- the 79th in the world in the rankings of Top International Economics Policy Think Tanks
- and 130th in the International Development Think Tanks rank.
All in all we are ranked to be the 40th Top Think Tanks in Central and Eastern Europe. We are proud to be independent and being reputed as producers of high quality reports.
Click here to read more about the methodology, experiences and results of the ranking.